Are you or your children feeling unwell?
1st March 2020,
Regarding the current ongoing situation with the spread of coronavirus, HEET are enacting precautionary measures and request everyone to please only attend if well, and hence comply with the following guidelines:
- Avoid coming in if anyone has flu-like symptoms.
- Wash their hands regularly especially after using the toilets and before eating.
- Hand sanitisers are provided onsite – please feel free to use.
Also in general:
- Vomiting and diarrhoea – children with these conditions should not attend until they have been clear for 48 hours.
- Rash – rashes can be the first sign of many infectious illnesses such as chickenpox and measles. Children with these conditions should not attend.
Lastly, in the event of a change in situation with the coronavirus please check the website, email or facebook to see if classes are cancelled.
Wishing you all good health,
the HEET team.